Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return homeReturn home  HomeHome  Portal**Portal**  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Top BlogsTop Blogs  Top VideosTop Videos  Anime Video StreamingAnime Video Streaming  MangaManga  Chat roomChat room  

Site search engine

Go down 

do you think this would work
yes
Site search engine Vote_lcap50%Site search engine Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
no
Site search engine Vote_lcap0%Site search engine Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
this is crap
Site search engine Vote_lcap50%Site search engine Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
i do not know
Site search engine Vote_lcap0%Site search engine Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Site search engine Empty
PostSubject: Site search engine   Site search engine Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm

ok as admin i always have to thing of stuff to put on the site you know to keep it freash so what do yuo all think of a search engine i know what you are thinking (you all ready have a search thing on site ) this is true but on this you can watch full anime eps just type it in also i was thing of puting a torrent complete anime section and a manga section sounds to good to be true but it is true we are working on it know i still dont know how google can handle that shit any way also an upload section it will be simular to youtube own but in stead of 100mb what about 2gb nice right and it can be as long as it can be it has to be with in the 2gb that soungs good to right ok (ok that sound cool when will it be done )... O.o i would have to say janurary 08

and just to make one step better how about outher anime sites could put there site on the search engine anime fans must stick togeather right i would like to see what you say
Back to top Go down
https://anime-rising.4umer.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Site search engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site search engine   Site search engine Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:13 pm

the search now has managa so try it
Back to top Go down
https://anime-rising.4umer.com

Site search engine
Page 1 of 1